viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

Free time

I think for have free time is necessary a good organization and the desire the intention to make different things to the routine. Because, I enjoy more the activities if I won’t have things pending. But always to one it would like to have more time for the leisure.
The activity I enjoy, is dancing. the truth is that it does not matter to me, in which place to dance, can be in the street, the university, the celebrations, the party’s, dancing class or in my house. I don’t matter that type of music, I likes dancing salsa, reggeton, pop, rock and roll, meringue, cumbia, rancheras, all music. But I prefer the cumbia, because is funny. Is for this reason, that I like go to the pubs, or theater a listen bands, it is better dancing with live music. For example all time ago, I want to go to Salsoteca for dancing with my boys friend ,friends, and persons of salsa class.
Other activity is see movies, in my opinion the movies give opening of mine. the movies they clear the mind, they are relaxing and entertain to us. They make us feel diverse emotions; we put ourselves in playing than it happens to the personages. We can choose the subject that we want to see, when I want to laugh and to cheer, I can see comedy film for example whit my famlily we went to see Shrek to the cinema, because my brother was youngest brother, and with this films all family can enjoy. In other situation, we can see romantics films, for example when my friend, who will not reveal the name, she is thinking about love and she want have a future a boys friend. Also always is good see the movies with food, and good company.
Finally, the other activity is take a walk to any place, I like going to the center and to watch entertained streets, and different people. I like going to the beach, hill, or encamp. I would like always know new places, but for the occupied days I can walk and equal I can relaxing.

1 comentario: