viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

Facso

My faculty has many problems but also at the present there have been some changes. When I was ingresses, I like this place, but at final semesters I was lost this love. Nevertheless, I prefer my faculty facso, in comparison other faculty for example Fen.
Actually situation in Fasco is calm because we have not had conflict that that they must stop the classes or take the faculty, but facso have many problems that is necessary to surpass. The first conflict have relation with the participation, for example in October it has the election of representatives for bicentenary project, but we don’t have a true representative voting because they only vote a third of the faculty. This problems is reflected in the at classes and assemblies. I don’t have the solutions, I don’t know how to motivate all people. My classe in general don’t matter chose decisions about on its own course, carrer or faculty.
The second problems is about the possibility from access to the university, the carrer of psychology psychology to presented being against to extend the access, in my opinion is a good idea, but it need been analysts the errors so that they can have great consequences. The idea is open thirty quotas but in the carrier.
Some change or benefices for the college students, is for example mores computers, this was a problems because a final of semesters all people need makes the works!! And the computer was occupied all day!.
Futures recommendations are to make policies that improve the access, the relation whit community. Its necessary improve the relation teachers, directors and college students for to make projects together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario