viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

The music

Always is good listen music, I like that the music is present in my life. The day will begins better if in the morning, I listen to a good song. With this song, we can walk happily to the bus because the music accompanies the moments, when we are happy, sad, nostalgic or angry, for this moment we are listen to different music. The song evokes a memory, a summer, a persons, the school, one party a family or a friends. For example with the “Yo no me sentaria en tu meza” of Fabulosos Cadillac, I jumps of happiness because I remember my friends in the school, when we were a ridiculous persons. Or with “paloma” of Serrat I remember my father when he was singing for me.

Also the music accompanies the thoughts, we can in agreement, a song can defend ideas with which we felt identified or the melodies can generate emotions.
Is for that reason that I listen whenever I can. When I going to the university, when i walks on the streets, when take a shower, when I want celebrate with my friends, when I study, when I want to dancing, when I cook. The true I listen music all day.

it is said that the music have many benefits, is for that reason exist music therapy, for example It promotes intelligence or to diminish stress. I would say to them to all to listen to music, is difficult to me to think that anybody it does not like music.

Finally I write some pages with videos of songs that I like much. For example Kevin johansen, hector Lavoe and Bersuit Vergarabat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJO4T8xfcTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyt9AlQt5Rg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXL2P5QDyC8

2 comentarios:

  1. I don't know your music, but looks like interesting...XD

    see ya

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. of course that I'd like to go dancing with you!
    let's go again some day
    !!


    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar