lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Career

I am studying psychology, I want to study this career because I only imagine myself working with people, I like different areas of psychology such as the humanistic area, the clinical area, the biologic area. Until now my favorite subject is personality but there is more time for learning.
My principal reason is that I think that the way for help and really give tools to people is psychology, because it is direct way with persons. I think that the people develop their capacities and abilities, they need to have a fine state of mind and no conflict that limit theirs lives. This is why the professional contributes to society, the professionals cover different areas where people have conflicts and they help people giving them tools to care their mental health.

When I am a professional, I think that is very important to be open mind for different manners for live. Also it is necessary for future that the psychology will be better valued for make more space and recourses in the public political, because not everything have solution whit medicine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario