lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

Future

I don’t like to think how it’s going to be the future, but I like think what I want for the future.In five years from now, I would like to finish university, and probability I will like to follow study. Bu t, I would like to travel, first I be going to go traveled Chile and South America, i want take a lot photo.
Personally i would like to maintain my friends, I would like to enjoy everything, I would not like be more bored whit the years.Professionally i want will be working in a place where I can to contribute. I don’t know now if I want works whit children or adults. For the future I will be living in other house, whit my friends . I would like living in many countries, for example city how Barcelona, Paris, Buenos Aires. For that I must works very much,

4 comentarios:

  1. I hope that you do everything you wish, and i hope to be there in your life to help you out, and share eveything you do my dear friend :)

    I wish you a forever of happynes (L)!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you would like living in Paris!! this is a city that I want to visit.
    you could study and travel in the same time, studing abroad a postgraduate course.

    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!

    Good luck with all yours plans!

    =)

    see you...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good Francisca, but be careful with the verb TO BE, you must use it correctly, I mean IAM GOING TO, YOU ARE GOING TO, SHE IS GOING TO; HE IS GOING TO etc etc

    ResponderEliminar