lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

A psychology website

http://www.portalpsicologia.org/ is one of my favorite psychology websites on the Internet. It was created by psichologists from Catholic University. I found it on google when I was searching for information I needed for an essay. Now I visit this site whenever I need ideas or have a doubt about some of the subjects I have to study, also when I am studying for a test and want to know more about a subject that I find interesting. I like this site because it’s easy to navigate because the articles are sorted by theme; for example, I can look for articles about psychiatry, epistemology or other branches of psychology. The articles are also organized by author, so if I need information about Freud or Lacan for example, I can find it easily, so even though the design isn’t very attractive because the colors of the site are ugly the information is very organized and there are many sources of information.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario