lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Roberto Aceituno

In my opinion and because I know litter professional in my areas, I don’t considered anything the best professional in psychology.But I going to talk about Roberto Aceituno, he knows very much, I like this teacher because in her subject we learns about all theories or perspectives in psychology.But the theories that more he knows is psychoanalysis.Aceituno is teacher from Chile university, he graduate in 1990 and he is doctor or fundamental psychopathology and psychoanalysis from Paris VII-Denis Diderot university in 2000.he give the subject “theory and systems” , In hers classes he invite a others teachers or professionals in the areas, for example cognitive, humanist or psychoanalysis.
He have more the five books , and more that fifteen publications in books or magazines, where he write about Freud, psychiatry, childhood, sexuality, family, violent, symbolic, trauma, memory, lacan and etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario