viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2009

lalalalala

In this moment of the year, when finish month November, all the people remember who soon were finished the year. Well, for people who works, still they are several days or months to begin the vacations. But for us, university student, this is the last weeks to close the semester and to obtain our results. These days we will give the final works, we don’t know what will be the quality of the works, because in the final we are very are tired to spend nights without sleeping. and all we repeated ourselves does not lack much for the vacations. For example this day we give the last work before the examinations, it is for this reason we will celebrate all the night.
We will celebrate because we are so happy. Independent of the notes, that we will obtain, all companions evaluate the year, we felt happy for spending another semester.
My evaluation for this year in general is good. In the first semester, I have new activities, is for that I don’t think about the university, but I have good results. But for dancing or making sport, I had a better attitude, that’s why I love to do those things. Other reason that can explain this, may be the organization, because I could planify better my activities.
Besides, on first semester I like it more my subjects. However, with this news subjects I could know new perspectives of psychology and I could know my psychology interest.
In the second semester my attitude change, I follow make sport and dancing and for the university, I realize that it is necessary take the carrier seriously, that way I wanted learns but really learns, I wanted can use the information. Besides I wanted have good marks, because whit good marks I could choose the elective subject and I can concurs for be assistant of teachers.
Whit this attitudes in this semester I have good marks, and I have motivation because I like my carrier, whit all defect. But I know that I want dedicated really in psychology. In general the evaluation for this year, I think is good, because I can realize a lot activities, and learns, and enjoy whit my friends.

I think is for this year that I have more motivated for next year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario