lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

My Ideal job

My ideal Job, first it is necessary that I can exert my profession and a job a work that I enjoy and a job that i cant have time for other things. I hope to work in whom I feel that I always learn something new. A job that i want to wake up all morning and a job that a routine don’t make me lose the interest. And place where the people would be amiable, people with intention for work, with in people with intention for work, with initiative, and that it wouldn't be necessary to press

I want a work where I could create new proyects and that I could see more people that papers.
I don’t know that area of psychology I will choose. For that reason I don’t see myself future in a certain work, can be in communitarian psychology like also clinical. I could be work whit children or young peop
whit children or young people.
But I think I want to find a job in which the people can harness their capacities, I want to generate a space where the people develop what they like.
Also I must think about my future family and the money that I will win Ideally I would like to work in public service. but it is necessary to works separate more hours I believe that I would make consultation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario